Monday, April 21, 2008

Currently

So the things that I am up to now are designing a new nutrition lesson, working on a grant for my school, creating lessons for IOC camp, tutoring english, and at home reading in studing for the LSAT.

For my new nutrition lesson what I want to do is give each student a card with a food item on one side and it's nutritional components on the other side, then tell them to form a nutrious meal. I will give them 20 minutes or so, then I will lead a discussion about what their nutritios meal looks like and how they could be better. I like this lesson because it gets the students thinking about nutrition and also gets them doing most of the talking.

This weekend I got the guide to the grant I am writing in Armenian, so that will help me communicate with my school what we need to do and to write for the grant.

Things are progressing, my year anniversery with Armenia is coming up soon, on June 1st.

No comments: