Friday, February 6, 2009

Making Preparation for living in America

I'v still got about 6 or 7 months left in Armenia but I am making more and more preparations for returning to America. Yesterday I made an online account with the Law School Admission Council(LSAC) and registerd to take the LSAT in Septimber. I also started revising my resume for the first time September 2007, which was when I applied for Peace Corp. And I am also working for jobs to do in the year in between when I come back and start law school(Fall 2009 to Fall 2010).

But at the same time I am also getting really busy at school. I am in the midst of trying to write a grant to renovate my school's gym with much needed equipment, including lots of modern equipment that would add a lot to the school's capacity to provide health education. Things are really busy both with returning to America, and with my work in Armenia. But I like to finish strong, so I am glad that things are picking up here in Hayastan.

No comments: